LA Forum's video centre is where you will find what the industry experts have to say in their own words.
The managers video area includes continuing professional development (CPD) accredited tutorials, which provide a convenient online resource of educational material.
Here you will find a wide variety of learning tools pulled together into topic-specific online areas. Viewers can build a CPD record by registering their details on the site, new skills and knowledge videos will be uploaded on a regular basis.
Please feel free to suggest a topic you’d like to see included on the site, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate behaviour is changing, and with it public companies are increasingly providing green goods, products and services as part of their business mix.
Join FTSE Russell and the London School of Economics as we explore:
• Global economic cycles, climate legislation and what to prepare for
• The risks portfolios are facing in a developing green economy
• How to measure and track portfolio exposure to the green economy
• The FTSE Green Revenues Index Series
• Professor Sam Fankhauser PhD, Co-Director, Grantham Research Institute, London School of Economics
• Gordon Morrison FIA, Managing Director, ESG, FTSE Russell
• Kevin Bourne, Managing Director, FTSE Russell (host)
Company: FTSE Russell
Date added: 18-08-2016
Categories: Environmental, social and governance (ESG)