Corporate behaviour is changing, and with it public companies are increasingly providing green goods, products and services as part of their business mix.
Join FTSE Russell and the London School of Economics as we explore:
• Global economic cycles, climate legislation and what to prepare for
• The risks portfolios are facing in a developing green economy
• How to measure and track portfolio exposure to the green economy
• The FTSE Green Revenues Index Series
• Professor Sam Fankhauser PhD, Co-Director, Grantham Research Institute, London School of Economics
• Gordon Morrison FIA, Managing Director, ESG, FTSE Russell
• Kevin Bourne, Managing Director, FTSE Russell (host)
Company: FTSE Russell Date added: 18-08-2016
Categories: Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
FTSE Russell FTSE Russell
FTSE Russell is a leading global provider of benchmarking, analytics and data solutions for investors, giving them a precise view of the market relevant to their investment process. A comprehensive range of reliable and accurate indexes provides investors worldwide with the tools they require to measure and benchmark markets across asset classes, styles or strategies.